Friday, January 28, 2011

Changing Gears - Death By Nymph - Novella


Okay, I am changing gears for a couple of days! I got a possible Novella that needs attention. Death By Nymph. I am going to be writing a 10k-15k book and see where it goes. Got a tip that eHarlequin has some publishers looking for books. Not every area in their department, but a few of them. One of them is right up my alley! So, here goes nothing y'all! This little Southern is fixing to try her hand at it and see what happens.

I expect a rejection or a lot of red ink splatter on my manuscript! But, you never know until you try! So wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! This sounds like fun. I was in the neighborhood blog hop and I find your thoughts very interesting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! ^3^ I try to be as entertaining as possible. XD Even when the subject matter maybe boring. =]

    ReplyDelete