Monday, January 31, 2011

Friend and fellow upcoming Author

Okay, I know I haven't blogged much today or the past day or so. Life sometimes prevents me from doing what I need to do. However, at the same time I do not mind. After all, someone has to watch my adorable, lovable niece! Some day I will show you guys some pictures of my niece Reia (pronounced Ray-uh).

Any way, a friend I know outside of the virtual world has gotten interested in social networking. She is a fellow writer and is working on a book series. I will let her blog about it once I get her set up. Man, I should be some kind of Agent or something. Maybe even one of those.. uh.. schedule people. >.> Personal assistant! That is the word I am looking for!

Seriously. I do a lot of the paper work for my fiancee and other people close to me. I even do some minor accounting work. When I say minor, I do mean minor. But, hey. That is my degree. Honestly. Doing clerical work.

I keep getting distracted! Any way, my friend and fellow writer will be soon joining the ranks of Twitter and Blogger. Maybe even goodreads, smashwords, and some other places I haunt. So, look out for and give her a warm welcome!

Oh, just so you know, her net names are usually Winter Yuy or Solitude Whispers. -_^

No comments:

Post a Comment