Thursday, January 13, 2011

A More Proper Introduction

It would seem in the rush to start blogging on Blogger, that I forgot to properly introduce myself! I should feel ashamed!

First and foremost, welcome to my blog space! You will find some witty and sometimes sarcastic things in my blog. I do not exactly have a "theme" about what I blog, but I do however blog about whatever strikes my fancy. Whether it be in a good way or bad way.

Second, I would like to mention that I do consider myself an amateur writer. I know my work is far from being the polished and savvy works of other great writers, but I do strive to improve each day that I do write. My Muse demands this of me quite regularly and sometimes at ear splitting volumes!

Now on to the good parts!

I am 26 years old (fixing to be 27) and live in the Southern portion of the United States. Before anyone asks, yes - I do have indoor plumbing, yes - I wear shoes, no - I am not married to my cousin, and no - I do not sound illiterate when I speak. I have been writing on and off for several years. Mainly poetry, but within the last few years of my life, I have had an insatiable desire to write. It is my hope to one day be published and see my books lining the shelves of a bookstore! Of course I know it will be a long time from now, but at least I can dream big, right?

I also have one mutt of a dog, whom I love to pieces, named Billy. He is truly a mutt in every sense of the word. I couldn't even begin to tell you what he is mixed with.

During my spare time I like to visit random websites and give my views on them. Particularly online writing communities, games, blog sites, and any other site that happens to catch my eye. Of course, when I do blog about websites it is just my opinions and not facts. So don't take it personally if you see your site here one day.

Oh! I almost forgot. I have a deep love for Paranormal Romance Novels! I have read 100s of books by several different authors. I try to expand my collection whenever time allows it!

Well, I think that sums me up in a nutshell. Along with a few extra things included!

No comments:

Post a Comment