Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Paranormal again? Yep, more Book Recos!



Okay, I will admit, I have a thing for cat shifters! Who doesn't? I think they are sexy as hell! So, naturally this book caught my eye and the cover is quite nice to boot! Check it out! Please?



I actually found more of this series and it makes me happy! This is a very good series and I would suggest it to anyone who loves the Paranormal genre!



Have you heard of G.A. Aiken? No? Then sister (and brothers. I know some of you men read these!) you have been missing out! This is the first book in this series and I must say, this entire series has kept me coming back for more! I love these books. She also has a new one coming out in September! I can hardly wait! So, I thought I would get you guys started on something I love. -_^



Today I decided to do nothing but Paranormal. From time to time I will recommend non Paranormal Romance novels. However, I will always recommend at least ONE Paranormal in the mix. After all, it is my favorite sub genre of the Romance genre! -_^

No comments:

Post a Comment