Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Okay guys, I need some title ideas!

Like fo' sho'! My book in progress has a title that no longer fits it. A Kiss That Bites. Every time I hear it or read it, I think vampire instead of werewolf. But, I don't want a cliche title like 'Full Moon Madness' or 'Moon Madness'. Sorry, but those are used so much that I gag. Don't even get me started about the ones that have 'wolf' in the title! Seriously! I want something dark, edgy, and just plain out eye catching. However, for the life of me I can't come up with anything better than what I got! *head desk*

I know that maybe an agent or even an editor will change the title. Obviously they know what sales and what does not, but is it so wrong that I want to maybe cut out some of the work they have to do? I don't mean that in a bad way, but... those people work so hard and have to go through so much B.S. that I want at least attempt to make their lives a little easier. *sighs*

Any way... if anyone out there has an idea... toss it my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment