Monday, May 2, 2011

Yay 80th Post!

Any way, today marks my 80th post here on Blogger. Awesome, eh? Any way, here of late I haven't been writing much. Maybe a sentence or two. If that. Each time I sit down to write at home, I get bothered. Either by my fiancee, my phone going off, or my grandmother needing help. Which sometimes kills the mood to write.

Sadly I can't put up a sign on my door. "Go Away, writing!". It would just be ignored. So, I have been dealing with near constant botheration. Which really sucks. I don't get to write much over at my friend's house either. Due to the constant stomping, yelling, singing, cussing, etc. that goes on. Very disturbing.

So, yeah... right now my Muse is very upset. -_-; I think she is keeping a migraine the size of the Grand Canyon. Which really inhibits my... writing.

However, maybe... just maybe today will be my lucky day and I will get to get some stuff done today. *nods*

3 comments:

  1. Girl, you need to take a day, sit in a coffee shop, sip your favorite drink and write your azz off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *smiles*

    Yes I do! I need to make some coffee and do that tonight. I have been so behind, due to life and all, that I have lost touch with my writing. I should be ashamed. *laughs* I do need a nice relaxing day to myself and write. *nods*

    ReplyDelete
  3. A crisp new writing pad and a favourite pen works for me :) Just enjoy

    ReplyDelete