Monday, February 7, 2011

Fellow Writer: Winter Yuy


**WINTER YUY**

She is one of my best friends and fellow writer. She is working on her own book series and I can hardly wait until she has it done! I think you all will be pleased with how she writes her stories and the tales she spins. Even though her current series isn't labeled "romance", it does have some romantic elements. This series will probably be something that just about anyone would read. Regardless of what your favorite genre is.

Also, I think we may collaborate and actually write a Romance novel together. This is up in the air right now. Considering all the projects I got going on at the moment. Shoot... I need to be working on my Novella and AKTB! Any way...


Loves, hugs, and happy words everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment