Thursday, February 17, 2011

Paranormal Books I think Are Awesome

Sin Undone is one of the few books I will have to say that I love. My fiancee and I read a lot of the same books and I am glad we do. Gives us plenty to talk about and do together! Any way, any of Larissa Ione's books are good. So, I couldn't really pick an absolute favorite, but Sin Undone is a top fave of mine!

Now then, a couple of books I would like to mention:

Dreams of a Dark Warrior
Demon from the Dark

Both are great books and I would suggest getting these together as a pair. Or else you may not know what is going on in Dreams of a Dark Warrior.

So, I hope these books will entertain you, leave you breathless, and wanting more.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Dreams of a Dark Warrior and
    Demon from the Dark are good books that I have already read. I will have to check out Sin Undone.

    ReplyDelete