Friday, April 1, 2011

Elaboration on Current Works

Novellas:

Death by Wolf
Death by Vampire

I haven't officially began these, but I think the next one is going to be Death by Wolf. Which will follow Drake, Alisa's best friend, and his romantic tale. It will follow right after the end of "Death by Nymph", but not after the Epilogue. Mysteries abound!

Of course the last book will be during the Epilogue of the first book. It kind of shows the war going on in Alec's head and how he meets his soul mate.

That is roughly what is going to happen in those to little Novellas.



Novels:

A Kiss That Bites - I haven't started the re-write on this story as of yet. However, if time allows (and Muse willing) I will be getting to it at some point.

The Dark Hour Chronicles Series - I am sort of collaborating with my best friend and fiancee on this series. I can't say much about the series as of yet, but I think it is going to be a good one. So long as I quit putting the characters in very hilarious situations or letting something extremely funny happen to them, etc.



Young Adult:

The Order of the Roses - This series hasn't even been really thought through good yet. However, I do plan on working on this at some point. I have a very neat idea for a YA and I think the young readers out there will squee with joy. *nods*

1 comment:

  1. wow you are busy but all sounds like fun. Hope you are ok :)

    ReplyDelete